The Accident and Emergency (A&E) data for the 2010/11 financial year was published by the Information Centre on January 26, 2012. The full data set is available here. It is definitely worth noting that it is still billed as 'experimental statistics', with there being caveats concerning data quality, completeness and coverage. It is however still well worth pulling out some highlights.
1. A&E attendances by age group
2. A&E attendances by month
3. A&E attendances by day of the week
4. A&E attendances by time of day
5. A&E attendances by type of outcome
6. Percentage of A&E attendances spending less than four hours in A&E by A&E unit
And having had to take my baby son to A&E last week, he'll be one of the 0-9 year old attendees on a Thursday in March at 17:00 in the 2011/12 figures.